Crippsmas Place is a Cheerful Neighborhood Display and Charity Fundraiser in north Fremont, California in the United States.
Schedule for 2017:
The Crippsmas Place event (candy cane handout & visitor donation collection) will start on Saturday Dec 9th and end on Monday Dec 25th
Hours are: Mon-Thurs 6 – 10pm, Fri & Sat 5-11pm, Sun 5-10pm
Other Schedule Considerations:
Also come to the 2017 Niles Parade of Lights on Friday Nov 24th! The Crippsmas Club will have an entry in the parade.
*** VIEW DETAILED SCHEDULE OF CAROLERS AND SPECIAL GUESTS ON THE VIP VISITORS/SPECIAL GUESTS PAGE ***
At Crippsmas Place, free candy canes are handed out on Wellington Place and donations accepted for our supported charities:
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Society
- SAVE (Safe Alternatives to Violent Environments)
- HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
- Adopt an Angel (for children in Alameda County’s Child Protective Services)
- Juvenile Diabetes Reseach Foundation
View Wellington Pl in a larger map
*** CAROLERS & SPECIAL VISITORS AT CRIPPSMAS PLACE 2017 ***
=> Sat Dec ?
6:30pm ***SPECIAL VISITORS*** Kruz3rMob bicycle group