Crippsmas Place is a Cheerful Neighborhood Display and Charity Fundraiser in north Fremont, California in the United States.
Schedule for 2013:
The Crippsmas Place event (candy cane handout & visitor donation collection) will start on Saturday Dec 14th and end on Saturday Dec 28th
Hours are: Mon-Thurs 6 – 10pm, Fri & Sat 5-11pm, Sun 5-10pm
Other Schedule Considerations:
Also come to the Niles Parade of Lights on Friday Nov 29th! The Crippsmas Club will have their own entry this year for the first time.
For Crippsmas Place, the free candy canes handed out on Wellington Place and donations accepted for our supported charities:
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Society
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- SAVE (Safe Alternatives to Violent Environments)
- HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
- Kidango “Gifts from the Heart” program (provides needy children with basics & toys)
- Adopt an Angel (for children in Alameda County’s Child Protective Services)
View Wellington Pl in a larger map