Crippsmas Place is a Cheerful Neighborhood Display and Charity Fundraiser in north Fremont, California in the United States.
*** CRIPPSMAS PLACE 2023 ***
Crippsmas Place 2023 will allow visitors to walk on the sidewalks or drive on the streets to see the decorations and lights.
There WILL be candy canes handed out from 6-10pm starting Saturday December 9 through Wednesday December 27
SPECIAL FEATURE – Santa & Mrs Claus! 6-8pm dates TBD [Visitors must wear masks to spend time with Santa & Mrs Claus]
Decorations will be up, and lit in the evenings 6-10pm
from December 9 to 31, 2022
*** Extending the show through New Year’s Eve!***
Donations to Crippsmas Place benefit our supported charities, listed below:
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Society
- SAVE (Safe Alternatives to Violent Environments)
- HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
- Adopt an Angel (for children in Alameda County’s Child Protective Services)
- Ohlone Humane Society’s Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
- Fremont Family Resource Center
- LIFE Eldercare
WHERE TO FIND CRIPPSMAS PLACE:
The 70+ homes of Crippsmas Place are on Cripps Place, Asquith Place, Nicolet Court, Wellington Place, and the stretch of Nicolet Avenue between Gibraltar Drive and Perkins Street.
Click below for the map:
View Wellington Pl in a larger map