Crippsmas Place is a Cheerful Neighborhood Display and Charity Fundraiser in north Fremont, California in the United States.
* Yes Virginia, there will be Crippsmas Place this year!*
For a Happy and Healthy Holiday –
Crippsmas Place 2020 is Display Only and Drive Through
(please remain in your vehicle)
We want our community to have a Healthy Holiday, not a COVID Crippsmas – Be Well. The charities will need your donations more than ever, so please do give online. Thank you!
Decorations will be up, and lit in the evenings 6-10pm
from December 12 to 25, 2020
Donations to Crippsmas Place benefit our supported charities:
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Society
- SAVE (Safe Alternatives to Violent Environments)
- HERS Breast Cancer Foundation
- Adopt an Angel (for children in Alameda County’s Child Protective Services)
- Ohlone Humane Society’s Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
- Fremont Family Resource Center
View Wellington Pl in a larger map