Crippsmas Place is a Cheerful Neighborhood Display and Charity Fundraiser in north Fremont, California in the United States.
* Yes Virginia, there will be Crippsmas Place this year!*
Crippsmas Place 2022 will allow visitors to walk on the sidewalks or drive on the streets to see the decorations and lights.
There WILL be candy canes handed out from 6-10pm starting Saturday December 10 through Saturday December 25 (possibly later, TBD).
Those volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves as health precautions.
For visitors walking around Crippsmas Place – PLEASE WEAR FACE MASKS and do not unwrap candy canes until you are back in your vehicle or home.
We want our community to have a Healthy Holiday, not a COVID Crippsmas – Be Well. The charities will need your donations more than ever, so please do give online as well as giving cash donations to the volunteers handing out candy canes. Thank you!
Decorations will be up, and lit in the evenings 6-10pm
from December 10 to 31, 2022
*** Extending the show through New Year’s Eve!***
Donations to Crippsmas Place benefit our supported charities, listed below:
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Society
- SAVE (Safe Alternatives to Violent Environments) Crippsmas 2021 interview with SAVE
- HERS Breast Cancer Foundation Crippsmas 2021 Interview with HERS
- Adopt an Angel (for children in Alameda County’s Child Protective Services) Crippsmas 2021 Interview with Adopt an Angel
- Ohlone Humane Society’s Wildlife Rehabilitation Center Crippsmas 2021 Interview with the Ohlone Humane Society
- Fremont Family Resource Center Crippsmas 2021 Interview with the Fremont Family Resource Center
- LIFE Eldercare
View Wellington Pl in a larger map